Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How ERP Movement Type is being determined from EWM

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you explain me, how ERP Movement is being determined from EWM goods movement posting?

For example, when I upload the stock, ERP movement is determined at 561. When we do, Goods Receipt, ERP movement is determined as 101. How this movements are controlled or being determined.

Regards,

Sathish

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you get a solution for this? I have a similar requirement where my client wants to use 551 for scrapping raw materials and 991 for scrapping Finished goods.

dhaval_chauhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

I was trying to find out config nodes for the TIMBWA related settings. Any one knows?

I can see only 2 nodes under EWM --> Interface --> Goods Movements

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are some systemtables, starting with "/SCWM/TIMBWA*", which are being used for the determination.

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

I found the tables and data inside but couldn't find the configuration nodes yet.  I searched for "Determine" and "Movement" and all the nodes in the Interfaces > ERP Integration but couldn't find them yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

You have to follow below path in ECC:

SPRO > LE >Decentralized WMS Integration >Central Processing > Application > Define Interface to Inventory Management and Delivery Relevant Data.

Here you can manage and correlate ECC and EWM movement types.

BR,

Olet

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Systemtables" means that these are not customizable. There is only one table somewhere under "Interfaces" for settings for customer created movement types.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.  I have to check them further.  I looked through them but they are in ECC so not sure how they  got to those EWM tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm...ok, wonder how to maintain them tables.  Will keep digging....

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Why would you want to maintain them? As I wrote, they are not meant to be customized.

Brgds

Juergen

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Jedi Wink These are not the tables you are looking fore. 🙂

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, in ECC, the business can execute 7xx series movement types for semi finished goods and use the 9xx series for finished goods.  With EWM, it's posting the same 711/712 for all raw, semi, FG materials.  The business want to separate the posting so they can do reporting raw/semi adjustments vs FG adjustments.

Using different GL account postings probably the way to go based on material class but that was "how it was always been done" so that is the asking/requirement to make EWM to use different movement types depending on material types.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

movement types are not really my area of expertise. But 711/712 is the standard movement type for physical inventory differences (so that is the only time these are used from EWM). If you say that they want to use 9xx for other materials, I assume that means these are non-standard, customer specific movement types. Then you can look in Customizing under "Interfaces --> ERP Integration --> Goods Movements".

Brgds

Juergen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

olesia
Explorer
0 Kudos

In IM_MM there are other movement types for inventory differences, such as 701-718 for clearing of blocked stock, quality stock, etc. Can these also be used by EWM if, for example, blocked stock is to be cleared and movement type 718 is to be determined in the material document?
Or EWM can only use the two 711, 712 by default and the others must be defined as customer-defined in Customizing?

Thanks a lot

atilay1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sathish.kumar23

Movement type table is SCWM/TIMBWA but if you want to change type type, you will use Badi /SCWM/EX_ERP_GOODSMVT_EXT. method name /SCWM/IF_EX_ERP_GOODSMVT~CHANGE_MATDOC.

Best regards.

Atılay