Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI: Stop Zero Dollar Invoices from triggering EDI Output

kishu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to stop the EDI output from triggering when there is a zero dollar invoice.

The issue is many documents are failing at the translator (3rd party system) side b/c those documents were not supposed to be triggered.

I am looking for a way to prevent the EDI/IDoc output from being triggered

I am looking for a standard way and if UserExit exists for this type of situation. The company will not make any major changes to their process.

Also the company needs the Documents to post into accounting for these free of charge items. I believe this is so they can account for their cost, for these free items. For that reason the Proforma Invoice can not be used.

The scenario is the company is using a

Order Type: Free of Charge

Delivery Type: Free of Charge Delivery

Billing:

Delivery Relevant Billing Type: F2 - Invoice

Order Relevant Billing Type: F2 - Invoice

The automatic RD00 output condition type is generated based on SOrg/Billing Type/Customer key combination

Please let me know if you have a solution for this type of scenario?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipan

Try Routine -61 . I think I should work for you .

Let me know the updates .

Regards

Santosh Verma

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am interested to know in what circumstances, the billing value would be zero dollar.  To my knowledge, on two occasions, it would be like

1. if PR00 is not maintained and
  2. if discount is equal to net value

If your case falls under first one cited above, through incompletion log for sale order, this would be resolved.  Nevertheless, in order to control Output, you can add this logic to your existing routine assigned in copy control

G. Lakshmipathi