cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA's for Service Request Management and Problem Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can some one please clarify the below scenario in ITSM.

we normal define SLA's for Incident Management

In the same way, Is the any possibly that we can configure  SLA for Service request Management and Problem management,so that when a customer  log a service request to a Support Partner,Can an SLA be triggered for that SR and can it  also send an E Mail to the support partner when the SLA breaches like 80% just like Incident Management?

Similarly for Problem Management, when an Incident  turned in to a problem , is there way that we configure SLA for problem Management?

Can this be achieved? Like different SLA's  for different processes.

Kind Regards,

Phaneendra K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

of course you can setup SLA's also for SR and Problems, just follow the procedure like for regular incidents, see .

It's just a question of how you define the sla determination procedure. I've made good experiences with CRM_SLADET_BADI to define your own logic for determining the corresponding service and reaction schemas. Furthermore you have to setup the CRM actions for email notification in the used transaction types. In view AIC_CLOCKNAME you can define the thesholds for warnings/escalations. If you want to use different thresholds for each transaction type you'll need to define additional filter values in BAdI implementation AI_SDK_SLA_COND and put in some ABAP logic there.

Regards, Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard

Thanks for the info ,

I don't want to go for anything to be customized,  so it can be achieved by like a standard config like we do it  for Incident Management.

Thank you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do this for SMRQ;ZMRQ

Yes, Please check in the define transaction types, define the SLA determination procedure

Further configure in

SM30 and table: AISTATUS_SLA.

For Emails define the actions similar to SMIN as below

Define the partner dependent as shown

I don't think for problems we can do that, not sure on that.

Regards

Rishav