cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Dependency / works in Material Master no longer works in CU50

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an Object Dependency (Procedure) that has been in place in our environment for years.  It has not been changed.  It updates some static fields in Material Master Classification (Class Type 300).  This still works fine.  However, it no longer works in CU50 (Configuration Simulator) or in the Sales Order Create process itself.  We applied Support Packs in October and I'm suspecting It stopped working then.  (we're on SP 29 now).  Has anyone else come across this problem?  So far, I haven't been able to get the SAP OSS messages team to think this might be a support pack issue, but I thought I'd check around with the SCN community to make sure you all don't have any ideas or if you've seen the same issue.  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lynsley,

Is the issue only with this dependency or with many other ?

Hope the dependency, config profile, class, characteristics all are in released status.

Regards,

Senthilkumar SD

Flavio
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lynsley,

Could you please try to activate the Trace when entering CU50, so that to understand why the procedure is not working properly?

Thanks and bye,

Flavio

Once entered in CU50, display Trace result and look for the procedure execution logs.