cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Started openSAP ScreenPersonas CAL instance on AWS - now what?

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Subscribed to CAL and AWS and started a Screen Personas instance on AWS. Can SSH into the instance. But then, how do i connect to the instance via GUI? How to reach the server via WebGUI?

Is there a Getting Started guide for openSAP Screen Personas CAL instance as available for other servers that can be installed via CAL.

The Getting Started link takes me to openSAP course. But where can i find further information like, the built in users for this server, which instance to connect to via SAP GUI, instance number etc.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

These questions belong rather to the discussion board of the openSAP course - but here it goes.

To connect to your instance via the SAP GUI, you can use the IP address of your instance as the server name and 00 or 01 as the instance number. The SID is ABA.

You should have received a link to a guide talking about general information for the instance, among them there are standard user names and their passwords for client 000 and 001. The default password for these should be the password you specified when you set up your instance. If you don't remember it, then you can log on to client 001 with user OPENSAP and password Welcome1.

To access the system via the webgui, you need the proper URL. To get it, you can simply go to transaction SICF and select service name webgui then test the service which will give you the URL.

0 Kudos

Thanks Tamas for the information.

Would you mind sharing the link to the guide because I have not received it.

Regards,

Rajit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi p1940199606 ,

Make use of these link to conncet to the instance.

SAP Cloud Appliance Library Documentation

Make use of the thread for the user id details.

Regards,

Kannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've used both resources but am still unable to logon to my instance