cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some FF Workflows are not sent to Owners

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have an issue related to workflow, We are running GRC 10 SPS 17.  All the EAM activities are working as it should no errors but when I checked GRACFFLOG table in SE16 there is a field "WORKFLOW_SENT" that I used,  I took the "X" mark out  by using not equal condition and ran the report.  I found 149 workflows that have not been sent out. Please run the same report in your GRC system and see if you have some, if not then I have to resolve this.  either way I have to resolve this issue.

Please let me know if you encounter same issue, and advise how to resolve it. I thought SPS fixes all the EAM issues.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

AlfredoMurguía
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please make sure the FFid has a valid Controller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a program ZGRC_EAM_LOG_SYNC_TIME_BASED.

You can select Generate workflow with specific time and FF log review request will be generated.

Only issue is it will generate all the FF log review requests during that time, means you can have duplicate requests too.

But again this is work around not solution.

Thanks

Kailash

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

I have just checked my production system and GRACFFLOG doesn't have any entries with WORKFLOW_SENT flag empty.

So, if the flag for WORFKLOW_SENT is not X then for various reasons FF log workflows might have failed. May be you need to review below notes as starting point to analyze the issue.

2013288 - Firefighter log review Workflows is not getting generated sometime

1959891 - GRC EAM: Log review workflows are not getting triggered

1975848 - EAM log and WF does not work correctly

2066773 - EAM: FF Log review workflow not generated because controller search is wrong

2060165 - GRC EAM: Some of the firefighter log review workflows are not being generated

As you know these FF log issues are very commonly faced by consultants these days, let us know as well if you find the root cause for this issue

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for your feedback with list of notes, but unfortunately none of the above notes can be implemented since we are running SPS 17 and I'm assuming these notes are already part of SPS 17. I can't believe that SPS 17 still has issue.  I thought these issues were resolved in pervious SP's. Please let me know if you have any more notes that would be applicable on SP 17.

Any other suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,

Faisal

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Faisal,

Did you find the root cause of this issue and fixed it?

I just did a check in our system today with Workflow Sent not X and there are 1200 records

Please help if you have any resolution for this issue.

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

it might be that these non X entries are for blank FF sessions. could you make parameter 4020, and run    GRAC_EAM_LOG_SYNC_TIME_BASED, which creates workflows for blank FF sessions, as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Did you check the Sync job which trigger this workflow ?

FF Sync job collect the data from STAD, CDHDR, CDPOS tables and fill in to FF log table and than another sync job which fetch this data from FF log table ( you mentioned above) and trigger a workflow and send it to work inbox of the controller.

Workflow will have only that data which is in FF LOG table. If sync job failed to fill any data from STAd and CD tables to FF log. That will be missed.

You can try increasing the frequesncy of these Sync jobs.

Please check if any one of above Sync job is failed.  in SM37 it may show successful , so confirm in SLG1.

Please let me know how your issue got resolve.

Regards,

Munish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Munish,

FF Sync job is running perfectly fine and Owners are receiving logs, I do not have issue with data or all FF logs, I have an issue with workflow because some logs  not all reach to owners.  some FF logs stuck for some reason and never reach out to owners without any error.  I also know how to recover those workflow but I'm try to find out if there is a fix for this first and then I can push those workflow to the owner by running the recovering program.

If you running GRC10 please run this table in SE16 and exclude X mark from the Workflow_sent field and see if you have some logs showing up.

Thanks

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

That means you have data. We did it once, there was one program provided by SAP, it was long back. I forgot. I don't have SMP access right now. You can search on SMP , there will be a note about it. Program and procedure to use.

Regards,

Munish