SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lines of Amount type 0200 (reduction) not appearing in FMRP_RW_BUDCON

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I would like to ask you about the following incorrect scenario we are facing:

in my client, the PO creates commitment, then the GR recudes that PO commitment and whenever the invoice is created, it reduces the GR commitment.

This would be a normal picture at FMRP_RW_BUDCON for a complete delivered and invoiced PO:

PO       0100     1,000 EUR

PO       0200    -1,000 EUR (at the moment of GR creation)

GR       0100     1,000 EUR

GR       0200    -1,000 EUR (at the moment of the invoice creation) --> this is the missing line

Invoice 0100     1,000 EUR

However, we are having cases in which the line GR 0200 is missing and therefore it is resulting in double Budget consumption.

Do you know what this can be happening?

I am wondering if these missing 0200 lines were ever appearing in the report. Could it be that those lines got missassinged (to unproper combination of Fund Center and Commitment ítem) by the execution of the reconstructions transaccions (FMCD, FMCN, FMCT, FMN4N, FMN0, FMAVCREINIT)? Is there a way to find out if those missing 0200 lines are in the system under any other address?

In case the missing 0200 lines were never created, is there any way to make them appear so that we do not get doublé consumption?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Mercedes.

6 REPLIES 6

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mercedes,

As a premise, I believe you are updating GR and IR in transaction OFUP and you have verified that there are no correction notes for your EA-PS package and component PSM-FM-UP-FI-GR.

As a start, I would check the related FI document generated by the GR posting.

You can use report RFFMS009 for this. This report will show you the FM Account Assignment derived and the one that was posted. This might help you to identify if the reason of missing 0200 records were related to your derivation rules in FMDERIVE.

For the same, you can run FMDERIVE (see note 666322) and post a similar GR to see if the commitment item and the funds center are correct.

It might be the case also that the financial transaction of the commitment item used in the GR reduction is not updating PSM-FM. Please make sure that the financial transaction is equal to 30.

Best Regards, Vanessa.

0 Kudos

Dear Vanessa,

thank you very much for your reply.

Your premises are correct.

My problem is that the 0200 lines at PO did exist but disappeared after the reconstruction transactions.

I rose a message to SAP, they are working on it. Whenever I have the resolution, we will share it in this foro.

Best regards,
Mercedes.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It could happen due to bug in SAP, which is corrected by several notes. For example, this one: 1357897 - Service Purchase Order - Incorrect GR reduction

You can search at SAP market place notes for 'missing GR reduction'. But, if you passed your issue to SAP already, they might advise the exact note to be implemented in your case. Without looking at your system, I can only guess...

Further, technically speaking, such inconsistencies are eliminated by FMN0 reconstruction of GR document as it should recreate PO commitment reduction (0200 type).

Regards,

Eli

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just for your info: I am working on this and will update this thread with the solution, as soon as the problem is solved
br

Mar

0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Mar checked our system and it seems it is missing many notes and we might need to implement a support package. However, since we are about to implement HANA, we will leave this FM bug in stand-by because most probable with the HANA implementation it will be solved.

I will let you know.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Mercedes.

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mercedes,
Ok, good decission . Make sure you get the latest SPs available

best regards
Mar