cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring/Frequencies of testing at PO reception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru, I have a user who asks me to set up a new process which consists of this: Certain raw materials as we buy for a customer in particular,  have to have some tests at the PO reception. These tests are for various frequencies. Here are the criteria and the frequencies A  - No requirement AA - One batch per month per each manufacturer per Grade or a Bombardier Aerospace approved sampling plan AB - One batch per month per each manufacturer per Type and Grade or a Bombardier Aerospace approved sampling plan AC - One batch per month per each manufacturer per Type or a Bombardier Aerospace approved sampling plan B - Every batch or lot from each manufacturer C - Every shipment from each manufacturer F - Every batch or lot of every shipment from each manufacturer G - One material batch or lot of any specification identified with Code G, per manufacturer, per year. J - One material batch or lot per year from each manufacturer I looked in QM module and there seems to be opportunities on this side , Is anyone ever worked on a need as described? do Sample Management could meet this need ?? Thank you Lucille

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At first go, it seems feasible since you need to do analysis/ inspection on different parameters and practices, BUT there has to be certain criteria and logic which must be clear either to you or the user.

System can do everything but you need to explain what is required and what logic is to be followed! Most of the your statement or criteria doesn't seem impossible but they left me confused.

You need to be easy and clear with some logic so that this (I guess feasible) query can be properly addressed.

ntn