Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am executing File to IDOC scenario. For this scenario we are receiving .xlsx file from FTP location and For conversion of .xlsx file, we have used custom module in sender channel Module tab.

We have moved this module into production system but During execution is giving me below error in Audit log:-

09.04.2015 14:16:23 Information MP: entering1

09.04.2015 14:16:23 Information MP: processing local module localejbs/ConvertExcel

09.04.2015 14:16:23 Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of ConvertExcel.

09.04.2015 14:16:23 Error File processing failed with com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of ConvertExcel.

What could be the reason. Any more configuration needed for this. Please suggest ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

I am able to see my Jar file in below location on OS level-

/usr/sap/<<SID>>/J00/j2ee/cluster/apps/sap.com/ConvertExcel_EAR/EJBContainer/applicationjars

But when I checked in NWA->Configuration Mgmt->Infrastructure-> Application Module, I am unable to see that jar file there.

Could anyone please suggest why this is happening?

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Module name should be <jndi-name> name in ejb.j2ee-engine.xml like below. Double check did you give the correct name in your module configuration.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ejb-j2ee-engine xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ejb-j2ee-engine_3_0.xsd">

<enterprise-beans>

<enterprise-bean>

<ejb-name>DynamicFileNameBean</ejb-name>

<jndi-name>Custom_AF_Modules/DynamicFileNameBean</jndi-name>

</enterprise-bean>

</enterprise-beans>

</ejb-j2ee-engine>

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

where this ejb.j2ee-engine.xml file located in PI server?

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Did you develop your module in NWDS? or you download the EAR file and deploy it in PI server?

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If that is the case, you can download it from

/usr/sap/<<SID>>/J00/j2ee/cluster/apps/sap.com

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

i have downloaded the EAR file and deployed it into PI server.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

If you download the EAR file from below blog then you need to use module name as Custom_AF_Modules/FormatConversionBean.

Check below blog for more details.

Regards,

Praveen.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually, this does not look like FormatConversionBean from the name of the parameters used.

Anyway, another way to check what should be the correct name used for the module is to find it in the JNDI browser in NWA

Step 1 of the following article has some screenshots of how to access the JNDI browser and where to look for the module.

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

I am able to see my Jar file in below location on OS level-

/usr/sap/<<SID>>/J00/j2ee/cluster/apps/sap.com/ConvertExcel_EAR/EJBContainer/applicationjars

But when I checked in NWA->Configuration Mgmt->Infrastructure-> Application Module, I am unable to see that jar file there.

Could anyone please suggest why this is happening?

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rohan

You cannot see the JAR file from Application Module. You have to view it from the Java Class Loader Viewer (under resources tab).

Please go through steps 1 and 2 of the blog I mentioned above. Before that, please check what is the JNDI name of your module - refer to Praveen's first reply on how to figure out the JNDI name.

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

We can view the EJB modules of the deployed applications under NWA Start of the navigation path Configuration Next navigation step Infrastructure Next navigation step Application Modules End of the navigation path

EJB Container - Administration - SAP Library

I can able to see my adapter module.

Regards,

Praveen.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oops... You are right. Sorry about that

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

in my case i am unable to see in PI Production environment.

is there any manual activity needed when we transfer custom module from Quality envir. to Prod. envir. ??

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

If the EAR file deployed successfully there is no manual step, is your EAR file deployed successfully without any errors?? can you see your module under JNDI browser as mentioned in Eng blog above?

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

I have just checked my TR request which was ended with error code 8.

could you please guide me how can we resolve this.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Have you configured your system as mentioned in below blog?

Regards,

Praveen.