cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ctFuncLocMeasuringPoint in SAP Work Manager 6.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have some troubles within SAPWM 6.2. During initial synch I can not retrieve data for complex table ctFuncLocMeasuringPoint. I've made some debug (especially tested complex table "Measuring Points" from Rounds - it works fine). And find very interesting information in logs:

As we can see there - java does not understand, how to map ct with BAPI. I did not change anything in config panel - I use standard SAP WM with LAM & Inspection Rounds.

Maybe someone faced this problem before?

Thanks and regards,

Andrey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

I believe you will get that errors when the ct table is empty. How about other ct tables? Is ctFuncLocMeasuringPoint the only table that were having problem? How about the function Location ct?

Regards,

Chung - SAP Senior Support Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chung,

ctLocaton works fine

And I also used MeasuringPoints complex table from Rounds app - it works fine too. The problem is that only ctFuncLocMeasuringPoint has the error which I described above. It seems that it's name parameter can not be reached by JCO, cause it did not invoke mapped BAPIwrapper. Do you have any ideas whats going on?

Regards,

Andrey

0 Kudos

ctFuncLocMeasuringPoint is part of Composite Complex Table and is only downloaded if you enable the Functional Location List. To enable this go the config panel and change the following Client Global

Group = APPLICATION_CONFIG

Name = FunctionalLocation.Worklist

Value = Y (default is N)

After the change a 2 new screen should be displayed on the Main Screen ( WO, Notif, Time, FLoc and Settings).

Please note that FLoc Classification data will also be downloaded so please make sure you configure Filters on the corresponding MDO.

Thanks,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This one works. Thank you, Chandra!

Answers (0)