cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code Error in PRFI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the tax code in Procedure 111A is invalid in PRFI Transaction.

I have configured the Tax procedure properly and it is working fine with other tax transactions (In AP & AR). Please assist me in rectifying this error.

Thank you,
Ajay..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

also please check the following:

please check if there is mileage expense claim in the trip? if there is mileage expense claim, then please maintain the default 0% input tax code at the following setting:

SPRO-Financial Accounting-Travel Management-Travel expenses-Master data-travel expense types- create travel expense types for per diems/flat rates

enter the TPV and maintain the 0% tax code for expense types.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay, could you please show up what you have configured for 111A?

So Expense type and tax code - and set up in T706K etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siegfried,

Please find the screen shots attached. All the Expense types are by default assined I0 Tax code which is defied in Tax procedure 111A. I have also attached Vendor invoice with Tax posting just to confirm that Tax procedure is defined properly. Let me know your findings. Appreciate your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are the remaining screenshots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to define a tax code with 0% tax and enter this into global setting.

In your screen shot this field was empty but posting needs a value - even if the declaration is 0%

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigi,

The Issue still exist even after assigning 0% Tax code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK than I guess the issue is not related to Travel Management. It is more on the finance set up.

If you set up "No Input Tax"  in general settings finance needs to be set up to allow postings without tax codes.

If the tax codes on expense type level and 0% not working than finance has to check.

Travel management is only relating the procedures to the expense types but not controlling it.