Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDM 8.0 Not Updateing in ABAP and AS JAVA users

mohinder_singh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

i have installed 8.0 and now provisioning  ABAP and AS Java  Machine,

Now problem is that i am able to read all roles and users from both machine but when i am adding any roles or adding new user in ABAP machine or AS Java they are not reflecting on machines.

Example ABAP : i have removed some roles from user which is created in IDM during Initial Load  job for ABAP. now i am removing roles from this user but they are not removed from ABAP machine.

Example AS JAVA : i am able to see NWA/identity users in IDM but IDM users are not reflecting in NWA/identity so  users are also not able to login into IDM

have assign user ROLE:UME:ONLY also which is created during JAVA initial load job

Regards,

MOHINDER

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mohinder_singh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Fixed by Own.

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohinder,

please share how you have solved it, so that other community members can benefit, too. Also close the thread correctly by following the blog

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohinder,

Would it be possible to share the solution to help others in the community?

Regards,

Ole K.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mohinder_singh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

i have not selected automatically create attribute option on Enterprise people

i don't  know that is the reason or not but after selecting my provisioning start working.

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohinder,

the provisioning and deprovisioning tasks for those repositories are enabled?

Regards,

Steffi.

mohinder_singh2
Participant
0 Kudos

how i can enable this  option in IDM 8 ?

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a look at the repository, there should be a tab for "Event Tasks". I had only a short look at 8.0 a few weeks, because we don't use it yet, so I don't know, if the name was changed (I don't think so, though) and were exactly it is.

If you have created a new repository in IDM (which you must have done, if you are already past the initial load jobs), you should find this pretty easily.

Regards,

Steffi.

mohinder_singh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffi,

in idm 8.0 they removed event task tab, now in 8.0 you can only view Repositories and all if you want to add Repositories  then you have to add via admin page  .

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, have you looked at the admin page then? I don't think they removed the task list, as it is such an important part of the whole provisioning workflow. It has to be somewhere.

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohinder,

In IdM 8 there are three types of repository constants:

TypeWhere to edit
Repository type contantsEclipse (Repository type in package)
Repository type contants with override (Default value in repository type)Eclipse (Repository type in package) or Repository (Admin WEB UI)
Repository contantsRepository (Admin WEB UI)

The Even tasks is configured on the repository type.

Ar you working on a new IdM 8 implementation or an upgrade from 7.2?

Regards,

Ole K.

mohinder_singh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Its a new Implementation

0 Kudos

Hi Mohinder,

Please check if you have provided the System account provilige properly. It is of format PRIV:<Repository>:ONLY

Regards,

Karthik

mohinder_singh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i did