cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exits, Badi during warehouse task creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am completely new to EWM and having a requirement which I searched in google without any success so I am asking here. Hope this is the right place.

I want to implement a logic in transaction /SCWM/ADPROD during warehouse task creation such that based on some HU and Product i need to cancel the warehouse task creation, for this i need some details such as any exit or badi available for doing the same.

Please provide your valuable thoughts.

Thanks,

Aswath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

You can use BAdI /SCWM/EX_CORE_CR_ABORT

Short Text

BAdI: Termination of Warehouse Task Creation

Use

This Business Add-In (BAdI) is used in the Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM) component.

The BAdI is executed when you create a warehouse task.

BR, Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

thank you for your valuable answer. Is this Badi is getting triggered when we execute transaction /SCWM/ADPROD to create WTs. ?

Regards,

Aswath.

0 Kudos

Yes, it is.

BR, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks Alex, I will try implementing it and let out the result here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Badi serves the purpose i assume and hence marking it as answer however i am yet to implement is as this is being pending for approval. Will post the results when implemented.

0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswatha,

It seems like you have a very specific requirement to cancel a WT creation based on your condition. you have to enter your logic/condition in BAdI

0 Kudos

Hi,

/SCWM/TO_CANCEL function can be used for cancellation scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

this is achievable by standard Process Block Profile, which you can assign to a product in product master - Warehouse Tab.

Config is here:

Extended Warehouse Management - Master Data - Product - Define Process Block Profile

I would suggest to use the standard logic instead of BAdI.

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zak,

I appreciate your concern of blocking WTs based on product using customization. However i should only stop the creation of WT only on certain condition.

such condition is based on a value of HU, Product and whether in WT is cancelled for the same combination recently.

Is is achievable through customizing without any development done?

Waiting your valuable comments.

Thanks,

Aswath.