cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Intelligence report inconsistency

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I had prepared a WebI report a few months back which is retrieving the data from 2012 Oct to 2014 Dec. Recently data for 2015 Jan, Feb and March Updated.

All of a sudden report is not working? In the report 2014 Sept data is missing but I am getting 2014 Nov and Dec and again no data for 2015?

There are no filters setup in report. This is brining the data as it is in DB but When I setup filter for 2015 I am getting data for Jan- Mar at the dame way for Sept.

CMC Maximum vertical and horizontal records set to 100000 from 10000

In Universe I have changed set up from 50000 to 500000

In Query for Web I changed to 5000 to 500000.

Can some faced this problem and how to rectify it. Your help is appreciated.

If any one not clear about what I had written

"

Best wishes

I have a webI crosstab report Web I report. Data started from 2012 Sep and it gets updated monthly in SQL DB. Once in a month we refresh the report and data gets updated into new report for the earliest calender month. For Feb 2015 we get up to Jan 2015 data. The moment Feb 2015 data updated in database for Feb, I ran refreshed the report. I had noticed Sep 2014 data missing and also No 2015 Jan and Feb data. If I apply filter at query level for Year 2015 I can see Jan and Feb data in the same report. At the same time if I set a prompt at query level and selected 2012,2013,2014 and 2015 again same issue no data for Sep 2014 and Jan, feb2015. It shows error on the right hand corner of WebI "Partial Results" There is a data services job which run every 45min the helps loading the data. All I am trying here is.. Retrieving the data available in database presenting it in Web I.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Can you please uncheck all options regarding max no of rows retrives?

And then check again.

Thanks,

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Partial results is the key.

You'll need to find a way to reduce the amount of data returned or reduce the amount of time taken to return it.

Look at aggregates or indexing as a starting point - how quickly does ALL the data return via a query tool, e.g. TOAD, SSMS, SQL*plus?