Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see or view idocs in sxmb_moni or idx5 in sap xi

manemahesh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unbale to see  the idocs in tcode idx5 or sxmb_moni which are triggered from SAP R/3.

When i trigger some idocs from sap R/3 and check them immediately in sxmb_moni or idx5 with those idoc nos then i am able to see those idocs.

but ,when next day i check the same idocs in sxmb_moni or in idx5 in sap xi then am unbale to get those idocs even though date and time is set proper.

It is happening only for some of the message types like ORDERS05 and some z idocs.

What could be the issue and what is the table name for idocs to be stored in sap xi/pi.

Please help me on above issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Please check the message retention for those messages in SXMB_ADM. if retention is 1 day then next day all successful message will be archived.

refer the below wiki

Archiving messages on Integration Engine - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

manemahesh
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

It helped me a lot.

Actually i checked with basis people and they told me that they have changed the retension period because they were facing some issue while runnig a job containing large file size,so they had changed the retension period.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Good to know that you identified the issue. Please close the thread to make the space clean.

you can refer the below blog for how to close the discussion

regards,

Harish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Have you checked the SAP ECC IDOC tables?. You can check EDIDC and EDID4 tables for this purpose, pay attention to the fileds UPDDAT and UPDTIM to do your searches.

Regards.