Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add invoice or delivery line item's quantity.

arijitbarman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abapers,

I need to add invoice or delivery line item's quantity and show them in main line item's quantity delivered.

Please someone help me with this.

5 REPLIES 5

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate on your requirement (where: specific program, standard program, what: purchasing or sales, etc.)

Also what did you already try/code and what did you not find/identify?

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

I have this output at present. This is a batch split scenario in alv display.

sales order    invoice     delivery   line item   qty ordered     qty delivered       qty difference.

0089              0090          0080       0010           8                      0                          8

0089              0090          0080       0011           0                      4                          4-

0089              0090          0080       0021           0                      3                          3-

i need to show as in one line

sales order    invoice     delivery      line item   qty ordered     qty delivered  qty difference.

0089              0090          0080         0010             8                     7                 1

0 Kudos

Have you tried looking at the data in SE16? You'd find there that lines 11 and 21 have number 10 in the field LIPS-UECHA (inconspicuously labeled 'Higher-Level Item of Batch Split Item'). From there I'll assume that you're familiar with basic ABAP commands like ADD and COLLECT.

0 Kudos

Thanks Jelena,

I was looking for that field with which i can add lfimg. Now its clear. I was adding in basis of posnr it was coming incorrect. Thanks again.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to close this thread.