SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail Transaction WB30N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is any one aware of transaction WB30N? Will WB30N update WRF3 table?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yamuna Reddy,

WB30N is a new transaction to mass maintain Merch categories to sites. The data gets into WRF6 table. It does not update WRF3.

Thanks,

Venu

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yamuna Reddy,

WB30N is a new transaction to mass maintain Merch categories to sites. The data gets into WRF6 table. It does not update WRF3.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Thanks for the Retail code , Can you explain something regarding WRF6 and WRF3  in detail .

0 Kudos

Hi Venu  Cherepillil,

Thanks for the response and information. Do we have any separate transaction code to update WRF3 table? We got WB30 to update WRF6 table... like that do we got any separate T.code to do MASS insert/update WRF3?

0 Kudos

Hi Yamuna,

I am afraid that there is no standard mass maintenance transaction for maintaining WRF3.

However, there is a function module LOCATION_UPDATE in SAPLWR01 that could be used for inserting or updating data in WRF3;

1. fill in header import parameters WRF1 (obligatory)
  2. generate entries in table PI_T_XWRF3 with relevant change type;
    • Update: PI_T_XWRF3-KZ = 'U' (requires generated PI_T_YWRF3 with existing data)
    • Insert: PI_T_XWRF3-KZ = 'I'
    • Delete: PI_T_XWRF3-KZ = 'D'

I used it successfully in the past with upload of an excel spreadsheet to maintain all tables that are available in this function module. It does, unfortunately, require some ABAP development.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Tomas