cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to run Push Production scenario.

I enter Product view of a component and follow menu Goto--->Push production to create an order for finished good. Here I have two questions:

1) I select a purchase requisition with overcoverage alert, and press "Adopt" button. The system shows the surplus quantity of the purchase order in the "Possible planned quantity field". Here it does not check the other components of the finished good, therefore this possible quantity is not much reliable. Is there anyone encountering this problem, how can we make the system check the availability of the other components of the FG.

2) When I select a source of supply in push production screen and press "Order" button I receive below error. I could not find any OSS note for it. Could you help please?

"Cannot convert units of measure

Message no. /SAPAPO/RRP_HEUR160

Diagnosis

Two units that are necessary to calculate the procurement costs could not be converted into each other.

Procedure

Check the data on the Units of measurement tab and the unit of the cost function on the Procurement tab of the Product Master."

I checked the measure unit on the product master but there seems no inconsistency. I did not enter cost function.

Thanks in advance,

<b><i>Ergul</i></b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any comments please?