SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erro in El28 screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Can anybody help me on the below error mentioned.

My requirement is to release the meter read in EL28. But when i am releasing the meter read the error is not updating the application log slg1 tcode.

Instead of it is giving an error as given below in el18 screen itself. The error which i have got in EL28 same is not updating in SLG1.

When it will update the error in log then only i can execute the automatic processing job EMMACAP to pick this message from log.

Please  check  and provide the help on the same if any configuration is missing .

E: Device 1 Re 001, MR date 02.01.2015: Measured consumption is zero

Message no. EL073

Diagnosis

Validation recognized that no consumption was measured for the device.

Procedure

The meter reading result can be released or reset for later processing.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

It seems on billing engine the Independent validaion of "zero consumption" has been applied. Try again  txn : EL28 and enter current meter reading greater than the previous  meter reading.

It will pass the zero consumption validation and allow you to process the txn.

I hope it will resolve your issue.

Thanks

AnUrAg.

0 Kudos

Hello Nitesh,

Please check your validation class setting in SPRO. If the Independent Validation '01' Zero consumption is configured for the validation class and this is assigned to your consumption rates then you will get errors of Zero consumption if current reading is equal to your previous reading.

Thanks,

Madhurima.