cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP Check on a Rework return order is failing at delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GATP Check on a Rework return order is failing when we create Delivery. The system errors out "0 qty available' we know where the issue is, it’s on the Checking Group. We have a user exit RV03VFZZ in ECC, wherein if the order type is Rework order, then the code is changing the Checking Rule/ATP Group to a different value (  mverf_pos-mtvfp = 'Z8' ) where the scope of check is defined to check 'Block stock'. So the delivery can get quantity from block stock.This is defined in APO as well as ECC.

The issue here is if the material is APO relevant, GATP check is failing, but if the material is ECC relevant the ATP check is successful for the same scenario.

It looks like APO ignores the ATP group that's getting passed from ECC thru the user exit; it looks at product master in APO and does the GATP check.

The only way I could make this work is to manually change the ATP Group in Product master to 'Z8', we tried the ECC configuration on order type and checking rule (OLME), Item category and delivery type (OVZI) , as well as the requirement class & type, but nothing seems to work if its APO relevant.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor

Hello GK,

User-Exits of the enhancement ATP00001 (called in Function Module AVAILABILITY_CHECK_CONTROLLER

On the one hand the result of the availability check depends on the input data which can be influenced in the exits USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN (RV03VFZZ) and EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 (ATP00001).

In the EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 enhancement, the requirements or adjustmen

records that are checked (in R/3 or in APO) can still be changed.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brahmankar,

Thank you for your feedback

I was looking for an inbound user exit in APO system, to modify the values that are coming in

from ECC. In fact we are modifying the T_ATPCSX-PRREG field to what we want in user exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 (ECC) But when GATP is performed the system doesnt take into account the modified ATP Group, it looks like APO is looking at the default value from Product master.

We looked at using EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPCIF_ATP_001 and EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPT_001 in APO, but when we tried to debug the process the control doesnt go in here at all.

Are these the right ones ? OR am I missing something.

Thanks

Gk

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello GK,

Are  you carry out a rule-based ATP in APO?

Please refer OSS note 1295834 Improved example coding for APOAT001

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brahmankar,

No we dont use Rule based ATP.

I think your first answer resolved my issue, i could change PRREG field value in the user exit you mentioned, so basically I just changed the business event and kept the same Checking group.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards

Gk

Answers (0)