cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in VF04 entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am having a issue. where in for Depot FOC sales, Sales order is having item category XXX in which billing relevant is Proforma invoice and even after the the proforma invoice is completed. still an entry is shown in the VF04.

How do i avoid the this entry being showed in VF04?

Here OBD is done 2 quantity and proforma invoice is also 2 quantity. But even though Full OBD quantity is taken, still it is allowed to create a new proforma invoice for the same OBD.

Kindly help me out to over come this issue.

Note:

I have attached Screen shots with this tread for reference.

Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check what is the Status of Billing Document.

-Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i see the document flow it says status is completed for the proforma invoice.

But for OBD its shows Being Processed.

I have attached screen shot of document flow for reference.  

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your item category is set to other than blank or D for the field "Billing Relevance", then, the same will get stored in VKDFS table.  Whatever documents are stored here, the same will get populated in VF04.

As a permanent solution, if you don't want to populate deliveries in VF04, you have two options

1. One option is as and when such deliveries are generated and it should not be populated in VF04, execute VL_COMPLETE so that the Billing status (VBUK-FKSTK) would be changed and entry from VKDFS would be removed
  2. The other option is to change the Billing Relevance for your item category, as suggested above

G. Lakshmipathi