cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad config stuck in order No COntrol Data maintained for checking group Z2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, This is my first post.  Unfortunately it is an urgent issue.  We spent some time working on creating a new item category and sched line category to work with external procurement.  It's working really well now.  A PR is created converted to a PO when the sales order is entered automatically and when the inbound delivery occurs the items are reserved against the sales order just as we desired.

We have one order that appears to have been created while things weren't configured correctly.  Schedule line category CB is set so that it does not do an availability check because the items are reserved against the order.  We however are getting No control data maintained for checking group z2 and checking rule BE.  Is there away to refresh this kind of like the update button in conditions/pricing or is it just stuck in there?  Like I've said it is working ok for all new orders.  We have processed over 2 dozen orders this way now.  This one is just really old and dates back to the time we were originally configuring it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IF this is a one off case, then is it important to maintain this schedule line category? if not, manually change the schedule line category in sales order and go ahead.

This is triggering avail check and as avail check config are not in place, u r getting this error.

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jobi.  We have tried this but we get a red x asking to delete the po line.  We are unable to get passed this message.  We are beginning to think we will have to delete the order after transfering the material attached to it into unrestricted stock.

Any other ideas?

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can go to transaction code MB1C and do a GR using movement type 501 E - posting to sales order unrestricted use stock. Enter the sales order number, material, quantity, storage location and post goods receipt.

former_member290447
Discoverer
0 Kudos

whenever we maintain special stock indicator E. we should have to maintain scope of check with the combination of Z2 and AE.if it is delivery maintain Z2 and BE in your case i think you dint not maintain scope of check with the combination of Z2 and BE.i think its use full to you

thank you.