cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User search is not working for LDAP connector in SAP GRC 10.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have configured LDPA connector in our GRC 10.1 system as per SAP guidelines, and now we got it working for end user login that mean we are able to login to end user url using our active directory user id and password, but when we are trying to search user in access request we are not getting any details. Please note that when we change SAP system connector in our data source configuration we are not able to retrieve users of SAP system.

But it is not working when we try to search from LDAP connector. I have attached the error screen shot. Please let me know if you need more details.

Anand Dubey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member519348
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing same issue. LDAP connectors not showing in table GRACUSERCONN and GRACUSER. Repository sync job is running but not giving any output. Working on UAR configuration in which reviewer is Manager and all details of Manager should be sync with LDAP.

The workflow is not working for UAR and not triggering any request. Coordinator and reviewer mapping is done .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Field Mapping you have done, Have you mapped the Right fields from LDAP.

Regards

Ziaudeen

nishad_showkath
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,
Can you provide the screen shot of the configuration done in LDAP Transaction?

Nishad Showkath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

I am getting the same issue did this get resolved for you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Baithi,

I have already checked both the notes and we have the same setting as suggested by these notes but still it is not working.

Hello JP,

Yes we ran the sync job and got the error: Cannot perform read operation on the LDAP System.

I checked the entries and there are no entries for LDAP connector in these tables

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anand

uncheck option ' Read Anonymously' under LDAP configuration and Try

Check below Note

1907393 - No users are shown when using LDAP as data source

1623100 - User Search does not work when LDAP is set as Data Source

Regards

Baithi

japneet_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

Have you run the Repository sync job for the LDAP connector? Is there any entry for the LDAP connector in the table GRACUSER, GRACUSERCONN?

BR, JP