cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system should not block the order whose overdue is below 100RUB

0 Kudos

Hi sd gurus,

I am working with the issue that I am explaining

my client is a Russian client has the credit management process and is automatic credit control is configured,

now they like or want not to block the sales order of the customer whose over due date is exceeded and who have the over due of less than 100 RUB and at the same time system should block the order whose overdue amount is more than 100 RUB

please get me the solution I tried and I could not find the solution in standard and I also searched in google but there was no solution please help me in getting the work done

Text Removed

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Don't offer points.  Go through SCN rules and adhere to that

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakeel,

In normal standard configuration, this will not be possible to achieve.

Have you checked the user exits in credit management..? check them

in OVA8 there are fields 'user1' user2' etc.. check the possibilities of them too.

In std, you can have a credit control based on percentage of overdue amount/total due (OVA8 - 'open items')

Regards

Jobi

0 Kudos

HI jobi,

I also thought that it wouldn't be in standard but what the difficulty is how to do this in system modification how to give the logic,

actually I didn't work on the issues related to credit management and this is my first issue of credit management

what is the logic should I give to the abaper please help me in getting the work done

thanks in advance

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

please any one give me your comments on the issue

Regards

Shakeel

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakeel,

Some FI table will give the overdue amount. its availble at tcode: FBL5. check with FI consultant.

Use the logic to compare the open items of the cmr with the overdue limit maintianed in the Ztable.

and if its greater than the limit maintained in ztable , then credit block.

If you are using open items field in OVA8, then why are you going for this development?, You should not use open items for meeting this requirement.

Jobi

0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Thank you for reply , currently my client using oldest open item , now they are ready to give some over due to customers and they want specific amount not percentage that's what this requirement happened. As per your best advice I am going to develop z-table.

My question is in which user exit i need to develop and what is functional specification i need to submit the ABAP team

Regards

Shakeel

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakeel,

Already members have given the details of the user exits. Use anyone of it

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Logic also has been given, It will be difficult to give you the complete  FS. Hope you inderstand the purpose of this forum.

Regards

Jobi

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I got the business details about the issue, my client requirement is they want to frequently change the over due value 100 RUB to 500 RUB or extra (100 RUB is not fixed for all time based on the business they will increase or decrease the over due value) , and the over due value is applicable to all Risk categories

please suggest me

Regards

Shakeel

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakeel,

In this case, you can maintian an Z table to capture the overdue limit. User can update it when ever the over due limit is changed.

In your coding use the Ztable field instead of the overdue amount. Your Abaper will be able to do this easily.

Regards

Jobi

0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Thank you for reply, If I will go for Z table what are the columns I need to maintain

Thanks advanced

Regards

Shakeel

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just have the minimum fields, if its applicable to a credit control area, then have CCA and the Over due limit,

If its for customer, then maintain Cmr and Overdue limit..  Even you can have it as single field too (only the overdue limit)

0 Kudos

Hi Jobi and other,

I am going to create z table with the columns credit control area, risk category , credit group , customer num , over due limit and currency please let me know what is the logic I need to provide ABAP team .

AND

OVA8 - open items we have number of days filed  If we do the above enhancement is there any effect on the number of days field please let me know

Regards,

Shakeel

0 Kudos

thanks for replies to the post I got the Idea on working with this requirement

I will check with my abaper and come back to the scn

thanks all a lot for giving good response

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakeel,

Thanks for the update.

Please close the discussion if you have got the solution.

Good to have a look at the below thread

Regards

Jobi

0 Kudos

Hi jobi,

actually I need to consult the abap and fi team who are busy in other works

I wil close after the issue solved

regards

shakeel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shakeel,

I suggest you to ask your ABAPer to explore these user exit.

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, shakeel mohd,

This will may be work, otherwise you have all logic above just you have to consult with FI people to get overdue amount.

Regards,

sAnDz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, shakeel mohd,

Just calculate the total closing amount of the customer from BSID table and then provide your logic to abaper as...

1.Select VBAK-KUNNR and pass it to KNVP-KUNNR and fetch KNVP-KUNNR whose      PARVW='whatever your bill to party partner function is:'

-----> This logic is for selecting bill to party customer code.

2. Now Pass KNVP-KUNNR to BSID-KUNNR and fetch BSID-DMBTR whose BSID-SHKZG is 'H' & 'S'. Add all BSID-DMBTR.

------> This logic is for calculating customer closing balance. Also ask ur FI consultant that how many FI doc. type they are using to clear customer account, if all go with above logic, if some of them then include them also in where condition as.... after whose... where BSID-BLART= 'DZ' , 'RV' etc...

3. If BSID-DMBTR < 100 RUB, allow sales order to create

If BSID-DMBTR > 100 RUB, Block sales order with error msg " Credit limit exceeded.

Reply If this help.....

# sAnDz

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

point no. 2. will not give correct overdue amount.

Shakeel should discuss with FI consultant, Overdue amount will be available in some table.

Regards

Jobi

0 Kudos

sandeep,

thanks for your valuable suggestion
I will be back soon If I would have to clarify the doubts

thanks and regards

0 Kudos

HI

I want to give the logic as

"if customer's overdue is less than 100rub then system should not block the order

and if it is 100rub or >100 then system should block the order "

1) how does it work

2) whats its impact on the other controls in ova8

please let me know the analysis

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Shakeel,

Did you check the note suggested by Shiva Ram ?

Its very clear, what to do with the user exit. go through it. You will be able to achieve it easily.

Other controls in OVA8 like static/dynamic credit check etc.should work properly.

Once you implement this, then you need to test the whole credit control functions that you are using to check the impact.

Normally, these wont cause issues to other functions. The open items field if you are currently using, then it may not make sense to have it after this

Regards

Jobi

0 Kudos

HI sd gurus

did any one work on this issue

please let me know the solution for this will be appericiated

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is hard for someone to provide logic to be used in user exit. This is because others don't know about all the requirements, for example, like does this apply for all customers or not, will the 100 RUB will change to something else or fixed, will the time period will be changed or not....etc..You need to ask the business for all possible scnearios, then only you can provide logic to the developer.

As an example, you may require a Z-table with certain fields like credit control area, Payer customer number, allowance value, allowable time etc. Then the program logic in the user exit, needs to read this table and remove from the credit block.

For the user exit details read OSS 1464839 - How to customize credit control in transaction OVA8 using checks USER 1, USER 2 and USER 3

My recommendation is to work with your FI counterpart and make sure that the user exit activation does not have any negative impact on the FI side.

Regards,

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakeel,

The over due amount, i think will be available in some FI related table. You can use that field for your validation.

Certainly, you have to discuss with your FI consultant.

Jobi