cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.02 t-codes replacement to WebdynPro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

As i am on the SRM 7.02 system, i see most of the t-codes are obsolete, i wanted to know to which  webdynpro links these t-codes mapped in the new system. Few t-codes

BBPUM02

BBPAT05

EBPMSG

BBPGLOBAL

BBPHELP

BBPSC07

BBP_BGRD_APPROVAL

BBP_CTR_MAIN

BBPBWSP

BBP_MON_SC

BBPSC08

BBPSC10

I believe there are lot more, i just wanted to know to which webdynpro links are they mapped, and how to find them. Please suggest

Any feedback or suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually these transactions are not relevant anymore, since same functionalities are accessible from portal.
For example, BBPUM02 and BBPAT05 are related to user maintenance. In home tab, each user can find the SRM User settings link

BBP_CTR_MAIN is the contract transaction. As purchaser, in strategic purchasing tab, you will be able to find new contracts in portal.

Actually it would be good to play around the portal, using users with different roles to test the functionalities.

Note 1261825 has an attached file, which has the portal and GUI roles to be used to access such functionalities.

Regards,
Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your quick replay, just to mention here we are using NWBC , not portal, are their any webdynpro links directly mapped to these transactions? This is the confusion im on

And also struggling to know how to restric particular option in these links, how can we achieve that, for example a wbp link says report, where we can see all the BI reports and also few other, but my requirement is just need to see the SC monitor report, how do we do this , any ideas?

Thanks a lot

Gokul

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

you can try the link

https://<<your server>>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sapsrm/wda_l_fp_amf?sap-language=EN&sap-wd-configId=%2fSAPSRM%2fWDAC_AMF

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for the reply, yes i tried your link, it was working. My requirement here is i just wanted to vies only  Shopping Cart Monitor their, but not others.

How do i achieve that.

Regards,

Gokul

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try

https://<<SRV>>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sapsrm/wda_l_fp_amf?sap-language=EN&sap-wd-configId=%2fSAPSRM%2fWDAC_AMF&SAPSRM_TX_CONTEXT_ID=SC

But to completely hide the selection panel you may need to create your custom WD configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Konstantin,

So any WDP which is not directly mapped or have same functionality as the t-codes in SRM 5.0, have to be custom build ?, which is again where ABAP team should come in to action and start developing those links, or is their an other way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Gokul.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

I didn't get your question. If you need this application in NWBC - you just need to adopt the roles - no ABAP development needed.

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

As i have shared you the image containing the shopping cart status, which i require, but i do not want the other options to be seen on the screen.

Here you mentiond that we have to configure a new WD as per the need.

Is this the case with each and every WD, how do we really configure the WD( abap work required?)

or is their an other way

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried my last link? Is it not acceptable?

You should create at least one custom application configuration. No ABAP development should be necessary, but I'm not 100% sure.

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

The link was ok , i wanted to restrict the remaining options except shopping cart monitor.

As your referring to custom application configuration, what is the approch to do this, as i am new to this WD concept, confused where to set this up or configure.

For noraml tcodes we can restrict using authorization objects as we know, but what is the case in WD links?

Regards,

Gokul.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

please check SAP Wiki for WD functionality http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/Web+Dynpro+ABAP+Home

For the authorizations, just make it via roles. If user does not see the link in nav bar - he is not able to to se it. There is no command window in NWBC, where the user can enter the transaction code directly. (just an example )

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

I think we are nearer to my question here, in your link provided you copied the standard role and renames as per the reuirement.

If we see the Manage substitution rules page, we have Create Rule and delete options, here if i wanted to restrict only to Create option and wanted to diable Delete option, what is the process.

And when i see the object provided in the node details in SU24, there are too many objects manintained and those are not pulled in to PFCG ( why is it?). Does this functionality different from normal PFCG ( was this different for WD). Please suggest.

Thanks,

Pavan

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Please check this link:

A lot of useful links: References and Links - Web Dynpro ABAP - SCN Wiki

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for the response, finally i have got that solved. I found an other way to do it directly in the PFCG, their is an SAP Note which explains this 1628666 .

How ever i still did not get an overview on how to restrict the Delete option in the Manage substitution rules, which is the example provided by you. Is there a way for doing it?. Because i have some requirements of that kind where i have to disable some options.

Regards,

Pavan.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

if you check my blog post (it describes the similar actions), you'll see, that I also deleted the sidebar, which is useful, cause show only one item in your case (at least in SRM 7.01).

As for Buttons, there is an example for hiding of sidebar via config. Select options can be hidden the same way - just create your own config for appropriate component (/SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_AMF_CA).

For example - I've hidden complete right panel of the search fields.

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

I tried the steps given by you, but their is an issue, to define the OBN target.

How do i define this OBN parameter, what exactly is this?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the blog post for your task