cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Split of BOM components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

What can be the reason why when sales bom were delivered, the header and its components splits up...

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

there could be these reasons.

1)check delivery split criteria/routines in copy controll from sales order to delivery both at header level and item level.

2) check for item catg customising for bom category.

3) usually in any sales order bom header and item splits in std sap because of different item catgr group,material types,atp run,FI material docs,MADs etc.

reward if helps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does it also split from different material group?

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablito,

I am facing the same problem which faced some time ago.

As per the suggestions you received i already checked every thing. We are using header pricing and item level delivery. Maintained 'A' in create delivery group for header item category.

We are using the standard copy control routines in Order to Delivery copy controls, ie ' 001' in header level and ' 101 ' in item level for data transfer routines.

For this combination of documents system is splitting components some times in to separate deliveries, some times dropping the components.

In one order we have different BOM's where as only one BOM dropped the components, others delivered together.

Can you tell me how we can correct this.

Thanks in advance

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablito,

Please check whether you have maintained 'delivery group' for the components of the BOM.This is a must for delivering the components of BOM at the same time.

''Delivery group'' will be maintained in the item category of the BOM items.

This may be one of the reason for delivery split of BOM items.

''Reward points if you find this helpful''.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

The delivery group is maintained..

What else are the reason for this split in bom components?

Thanks