Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap engagement and service delivery

rahul_yedapally
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can some one help me to understand sap engagement and service delivery  work center in solution Manager

Configuration part

uses of this work canter

Thanks,

Rahul Yedapally

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the work center is used for handling SAP remote support services such as GoingLive check, Performance Optimization etc that can be ordered by creating a message on component SV-BO-REQ. You need to register your solution at SAP, so the SAP support staff can book the requested remote session. The service plan is then updated from SAP and the corresponding SAP support consultant can proceed with the session directly on your solman system. The corresponding satellite system must be connected to your solman in order to get the data collection for the service session downloaded into your solman.

Once finished, the service report is available for the session in this work center.

In addition, you can plan so called self-service sessions. These are slim versions of the standard SAP services that you can perform on your own by following the guided procedure.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rahul_yedapally
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Thanks for quick update , its Really helpful to me .

Please answer my queries

For Var Support Service how this workcenter will be helpful to multiple customers ?

Thanks,

Rahul Yedapally