Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Time Cost posting to Sales Order

somnath
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The scenario is , I have to get both plan and actual cost to be posted in SO under an (Service ) item.

So I have posted the plan cost to the SO using costing against Activity type / cost center. The rate being fetched from KP26 and so over all this is my Plan cost.

Now if I am posting time thru CAT2 under the same SO and service item, then that to be considered as the Actual cost. This is going to Controlling once we run CAT7.

So my question is , if there any possibility to get the same cost (Actual as posted thru CAT2) to be brought to SO as we have the Plan cost.

In other way the approach to transfer cost to SO as we have an option to transfer cost to Project system thru CAT5.

Thanks for looking at this issue and help me with your valuable inputs.

- Thanks , Somnath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you should be aware, from SD point of view, any value that needs to be captured in sale order / billing, first per-requisite is you should have the condition types assigned to your pricing procedure.  The next per-requisite is to have condition record for those condition types in VK11.  So if at all you want to populate some value in sale order, you need to explain how your current pricing procedure is.

So I have posted the plan cost to the SO using costing against Activity type / cost center.

Also explain how you have captured the planned cost into the sale order.

G. Lakshmipathi

somnath
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi, thanks for your reply on my question.

Actually this are all set and actual issue I was facing was from DP91- as system was not picking any cost for creating billing. So my confusion was about how to move the cost to sales. After little analysis I understood, the problem was with CO posting as it was not containing any actual cost value and system was not picking the SO to create debit memo request from DP91. Now it is resolved and next I stuck on issue with the COPA posting.

I have configured COPA like value field assignment / and PSG is active, KE4I is done. I checked KE4ST and it says the billing document is not profit relevant but from billing the accounting created successfully.

I debugged KE4ST but unfortunately no luck as this analysis tools send this message based on some message count!

I found this type of issues already been faced by a few but I somehow I can't relate with my case. So could you / someone help me out in resolving this issue please?

- Thanks , Somnath

somnath
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All - Will be very helpful if someone kindly post some thoughts on this. - Regards , Somnath