cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden Error Messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

So when I get an error in Informaion Steward, part fo the error message is hidden from me.

.... SELECT query <*****> failed. The database error message is <*****>. This message contains some internal system details which have been hidden for security.

If you need to see the full contents of the original message, ask your administrator to assign additional privileges to your account. (COR-10690).....

and I followed those instructions, but to no avail.

Beyond that, I am pretty much lost.

As above, I can see that my group has ben assigned 'View Internal Information In Log'

Against that, here is a property called 'Source' that is set to 'Granular'  .. and I have NO idea what that refers to.

To be honest, I have no idea why this permission is not flowing down to Infofmation Steward and allowing my error messages to display.

.. and struggling to see where to start !

Hope someone can point me in the right direction ??

Many many thanks for any help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry I cannot immediately give you a solution. I have never had to do this in Information Steward and currently do not have access to a system where I can verify.  But one quick question: to which group have you granted the extra privilege, does it contain the user executing the DS jobs on behalf of IS?