SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sponsor to Fund - One to One Relationship in GM-GTE

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are implementing GM-GTE in a University. We wish to maintain one to one relationship between Sponsor and Fund, i.e. only one external fund can be used by a Sponsor. However, when we are creating BP/Sponsor, the external fund which has already been used while creating another sponsor, is appearing as the available external fund for re-use and after processing it is letting us to save the process without giving any error or warning.

How can we restrict it so that fund, which has been used by a Sponsor is not available to re-use while creating another sponsor.

Thanks and Regards,

Amar Lal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No standard way exists to check the same. You can think of using exit i had stated in my older thread for award type and grant type restriction.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No standard way exists to check the same. You can think of using exit i had stated in my older thread for award type and grant type restriction.

0 Kudos

Issue has been resolved by our Abaper.

He put the enhancement on three places in GMSPONSOR, GM_EXTERNAL_FUND and GM_GRANT_TYPE. Now the system is popping up the error message, when any already external fund is inserted while creating BP.

Thanks,

Amar Lal