cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC to NFE Electronic document Format

0 Kudos

Hi Masters,

May be a quick one for you.

Could someone help me to know what is the format for the Electronic document that flows between ECC <---> NFE in GRC Landscape.

ECC-------- (RFC) --------- NFE --------- (Proxy) ----------- PI ----------- (Web Service)--------- SEFAZ

(    ?    )                             ( xml )                                   (xml)

We are using above configuration for NFE. I am aware about the document formats that flows between NFE to PI (XML) and PI to Sefaz(XML).

Was not confirmed about the format which is used between ECC and NFE whether XML , Idoc or any thing else.  I am not getting written proof as well for this.

Regards,

Priyank Shrivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neste espaço as questões devem ser escritas em português. Use o google translator se necessário.

* thread bloqueada.

grato

Eduardo Chagas

miller_nunes
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Pryiank,

The comunication between ECC and GRC is made using Standard Function Modules such as /XNFE/NFE_CREATE, /XNFE/OUTNFE_CREATE and so on.

Please see the Sap Help documentation for more details:

Architecture of SAP Nota Fiscal Eletrônica - SAP Nota Fiscal Eletrônica (SAP Electronic Invoicing fo...

Next time, please post in portuguese.

Renan_Correa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pryiank,

The forum is portuguese only. If you do not speak the language please use a translation tool. Please close/delete the thread.

I've seen that you opened a second thread in portuguese, please avoid opening more than one thread per subject.

OBS:

Informei ao Pryiank que o fórum é somente português.

REgards,

REnan