cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMSBUFFER miss system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want check return code for transport order : Transport status in table TMSBUFFER and field MAXRC :: Business Intelligence Online

The problem is I can't see the return code of my actual Domain for unkown reason (MAXRC)

you can click on picture for show in good size

I am in Sysnam DCD but I can't see it in my tmsbuffer table, other sysnam is not a problem, I can see them

I should go to TPLOG for see return code but this is bad because for a same transport order I can see with different time and different return code .

Is there any solution

Here is my SMTS for route

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you be more specific on your issue?

As per the screenshot it looks good. Because all the TR will be created from DCD system and it will be populated to other system TMSBUFFER accordingly.

Regards,

Raja. G

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the Transport buffer of your system DCD, login into DCD and start transaction STMS_IMPORT

if you see no entries in there, you will not see any entries in TMSBUFFER for DCD, that is normal.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes for DCR and other system I see some entries and for DCD nothing you are right

@RAJA ok thx for rep this is why there is not return code?

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are trying to find out what was imported into which system, yes you use TPALOG.

The transport mechanism uses this table to keep track of the ALOG entries in DB.

To understand how transports work, check the following link:

Software Logistics - SAP Library

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I develop a programm in abap for that

I have all using RFC

I just need return code when you send transport number to another system

Know I understand why DCD have nothing because you start here

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you import the TR within the system but different client using SCC1 will make a log in the table.

Maybe you can check for the SAP* in the transport request of TPALOG table.

Hope you are checking the return code status for the TR release. Please confirm whether my understanding is correct.

Regards,

Raja. G

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can check the return code in TPALOG but there is numeros same transport request sometime 2 - 3 -4 and more

In tmsbuffer I can check for one transport one return code

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The reason you see multiple entries is because the transport request was re-imported into multiple clients.

I assume you know what a SAP client is.

You can use TPALOG and choose fields TRKORR (transport request number) and TRCLI (target client).

Find out which client you are interested in and select only those records where TRCLI = <CLIENT NUMBER>

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Siddhesh