Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL Configaration for HRASR Administrator

Phani_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented EHP 7 in our Development system .We have designed FPM Process and Time Forms  as well(Hiring Form) replacing Adobe forms .

When Manager Executes a form it is going to HR ADMIN 's POWL Inbox . But the problem is, HR ADMIN  is not able to do anything with that work item .

He is clicking on that work item ,but nothing is happens .  What could be the problem? are we missing some customization settings ?

Can you please throw us some light on how to configure these POWL .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Is the workitem is performing at backend.???

One more question if user click on workitem what will happen please explain?

Thanks and Regards,

Nishant Bansal.

Phani_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The item is visible in SBWP of HR ADMIN user . But when user is trying to execute from there , he will get standard error saying " Work Item can only be executed from Portal or UWL" .

However ,we tried to execute through SBWP by skipping that standard error . Work item is getting processed and work flow is getting completed .

Coming to POWL Inbox, when HR ADMIN User is clicking on the work item , nothing is happening .

Work item is not opening . That is the main issue .

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

As per my understanding you are collected the W.I from user inbox and shows in POWL.

In you are try same with UWL config, sap will generate an URL when u clicked on UWL workitem. u have to add that URL  while clicking on the W.I from custom powl.

Nishant

Phani_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not understand your comments , ,

can you please elaborate your comments with necessary explainations and show me where can i do the necessary part.