cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy Wage type to Country

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to SCN and SAP-TV as well. I am going to Implement Travel management for Indonesia. I am unable to copy the Wage types MJ10, MJ20 etc to the Country Indonesia as these are not available. Please suggest me as to how i can get them copied.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are not planning to integrate travel with payroll you can just use the wage types from SAP standard (MJ10 etc.) These wage types than are only used "as a container" - but nothing behind it.

Best regards, Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigi,

Thank you for the reply.

We are integrating Travel Management with Payroll and FI. The country is Indonesia Please suggest me about Wage types to be considered. When i try to copy wage types from Standard (Germany) I have no option to copy to Country. I have tried with available Wage type but System is throwing an error 'No entry table t030 argument hrt'. Here i am not clear about the wage types and need some clarification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I guess for Indonesia there is not SAP country version available. So if not you have to copy first the international trip provision variant (99) to a your (customer) trip provision variant (e.g. ZZ).

(Copy report is RPRMORDE)

In this copy normally there are standard wage types you can use. What has to be done in Payroll you have to talk to your payroll consultant. (Or post a message in HCM).

In general the wage type of travel management is only a container. In Payroll you have to read the wage types and calculate results which you need for payroll processing.

If you are on the same system (Payroll and travel) than it is really easy to read the travel cluster "TE".

Hope that helps, Sigi

Answers (0)