cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Customs Declaration when <$2500 per Schedule B.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have requirement where I need to restrict declaring such line items when amount is less than $2500 per schedule B. Activated Item aggregation for aggregating the homogeneous line items.

Decided to have a logic at BADI - /SAPSLL/CUS_ECC, the logic will stop transmitting those line items to middleware.

Is this is the right way to handle the requirement? Do I need to consider any other parameters?

Please share your experience/suggestion on this.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Technically your approach could be ok, but are you sure it will be possible to determine the situations in which the aggregated items are less than the financial threshold?  Particularly if the classification is held in GTS (rather than the feeder system).

As I understand it, there's no requirement for declaration under $2500, but also no restriction.  So why not just aggregate and declare all items?  That's easier and more consistent.

Alternatively, you could transfer & aggregate all items, and then filter out according to aggregated value in BAdI /SAPSLL/CUS_ECC during the Message sending.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Thanks for the response.

Sorry, forgot to mention that my planned approach is to have logic before sending message to customs in GTS system but not at feeder system.

As you mentioned in your last paragraph, I will check the aggregate value and filter the line items in /SAPSLL/CUS_ECC before sending message to middleware and further to customs system,

Thanks

Pradeep

Answers (0)