cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

available fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

Could you explain, how to push in many fields that are not here yet, but available in another configurations? For examle, my field lies on standart address folder, but it is not available here.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aryat,

I guess folder means you are describing context node node. As per standard you mostly you find only less fields in available to end user per configuration.

Go on edit mode and if you want more fields you have to copy any of the standard to new configuration (you name as you want) and use button " +' to add left or right side to remove use button "-"(see your screen shot ).

If you want to add field which is not even in folder(context) ,then it is development, For that you have to generate through AET mostly.

It is just lay out work

Regards

Logu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ayrat,

As per my judgement, you want to display a field which is not available in the current context node of the view but can be seen in a different view. What you are seeking here is not a mere configuration adjustment rather some amount of technical enhancement in views.

Rgds,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayrat

I cannot display the image you've attached but I think I understand your issue.

If the fields are not available as standard, then typically there are some custom enhancements required to make them visible.

You'll need some help from a good SAP CRM Developer.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos