cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SFTP sender channel error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

SFTP sender channel is not picking file from server but in channel log it is giving a log stating " Directory under file path 76 returned{1}. These include directories and links" No files found .

Although SFTP server has the file placed at defined directory.

Thanks & Regards,

Nida

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nida

In my experience, this is most often due to permission issue. Make sure the user that is configured in the SFTP channel has the correct permission. Also ask the server owner to check what is the permission setting on the folder.

If it is at all possible, try to login to the SFTP server at OS level of PI and try to perform some SFTP commands - mput, mget, rename, etc. That will help you further figure out if it is related to permission.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Message was edited by: Eng Swee Yeoh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

I connected to SFTP server using FILEZILLA with same userid, I was able to access the file but when I tried to download it,I was not getting option by right clicking on file.

Although, I can see they have given read/write permission to file.

I was checking on SFTP error code and came across below but I am not getting the exact eaning out of the description given for this error ( returned {1} -EOF ).

http://winscp.net/eng/docs/sftp_codes

Can you please check on it and guide.

Thanks,

Nida

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nida

Seeing the read/write permission is not enough. Try all the SFTP functions via FileZilla

• upload a file
  • download a file
  • rename filename
  • move file to backup folder

If you can't do any of these, then the user permission is not sufficient and it would also affect how the PI SFTP channel behaves.

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If that user has read, write permission to that folder/archive folder then you should be good.

Have a look at the below note and see if it helps

1850220 - usePathForLs Attribute and additional files

Symptom

1) In certain SFTP servers the listing of files fails and no files are picked up. The channel always shows 'No new file' and 'Found 0 files' even though there are files in the directory of the SFTP server