Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment in the QM Notification

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

How we can attach a document in the notification with out using DMS

Any config is required and how we can use service for object for this scenario.

Thanks

Abu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abu,

It's true that in that case, you can use the functionality of 'Service for Object'. Please can you go through the attached documents for more details and collect clues form it -

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3704202

Frequently asked questions about Generic Object Services GOS - Application Server Infrastructure - S...

Thanks a lot to all contributors of the attached thread!! Please can you do your bit of research to find out any further documentations, which may help you more.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Arjit for your fast reply

So this is not possible by means of configuration in notification?

Thanks

Abu

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abu,

Notification Config is a separate subject under standard QM config. For your issue related to GOS actifation, please can you work with ABAP and Basis team together to get this functionality activated.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Arjit,

I need a small clarification

Activation of GOS is the only solution available for to attaché the document in notification?

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abu,

At times, you can copy emails/texts under notification subject => Description => Long text. But it is different form attaching a complete document in the notification itself. 

I believe, either you can activate DMS for linking attachments, or you can activate GOS for notification to do this job. Honestly, I have never come across any further functionalities available to do this work.

Thanks,

Arijit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You must be already having the GOS toolbar in your Notification like shown here.

If you do not, you can activate the same with the help of this document

KJogeswaraRao