Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign multiple batches to a quality notification

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've a question. A client want to make use of quality notifications in a very limited way. The only thing they would like to log is if there is a notification for a batch, a description and a start and end date. In some cases one notification applies to multiple batches. I activated business function which allows you to assign more than one related objects. I prefer to have only one tab for all the information.

Is it possible to use the functionality for assigning more than one batch without the item tab?

And is it possible to do this with configuration only? So no ABAP required?

Final question, is it possible to search on batch number for the related objects? For example in QM10.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Maarten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maarten,

1. To my understanding, if you wish to link multiple batches, you should have an item tab called "Batches" and link batches to it. If so, you have get multiple batches there. Normally, this tab is created to analyze component batches.

2. Well, I believe this part can be achieved through standard Config only.

3. I think standard tx QM10/QM11 checks the field QMEL-CHARG, which is only one field. But if you have more batches in your item tab, you may need to make a query at item level in SQ00/SQV1 and then can fetch out the notification.

Thanks,

Arijit