Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in TM

amit_rajeshbhai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having three different issue in TM, can any one help me in this.

1) In PRAP, when i open trip number, i am not able to see the PDF form of travel request and expense like in TRIP t.code. is there any configuration required? In TRIP i am able to see it in PDF.

2) I am having project for Germany country. Issue is related to deduction for the first and last of TRIP for per diem meal. per diem meal is 12 EUR and deduction is coming 14.4 so system should show -2.4 but system is showing as 0 (ZERO). Do i missing any config for this?

3) we have business requirement for another roll out where requirement is per day allowance should be based on time. after 12 pm there should X rate on day of travel and on return date before 12 pm rate should be Y. I have done the configuration in "Reimbursement Amounts for Meals/Time" but still system is picking full day rate only.i.e. from Define Per Diems for Meals/Time Per Day. how to configure this requirement.

Pls. help me on the above issue,

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

2) I am having project for Germany country. Issue is related to deduction for the first and last of TRIP for per diem meal. per diem meal is 12 EUR and deduction is coming 14.4 so system should show -2.4 but system is showing as 0 (ZERO). Do i missing any config for this?

If I'm not mistaken system only deduct till amount is 0. If per diems will be 0 and deductions will be 10 it would return you 0 but not -10, because you don't have amount from which to deduct. So if deduction is bigger, then per diems, it will be always 0.

BR, Maija

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) open V_T702N_A (via SM30) go to trip provision variant you are using - than in line "other settlement"  in the last "block of fields" column "4" (this needs to be on "0"

2.) Not clear to me (how you calculate 14,4 € deduction from what?)

3.) time is possible a specific hour on the day - I don't know.

amit_rajeshbhai
Participant
0 Kudos

This is breakfast and Lunch deduction.

Rate is 24 EUR which is full day rate and 20% is breakfast and 40% lunch. which comes to 14.4 EUR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK understand - you need only to deduct to 0,00 €.

amit_rajeshbhai
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to deduct 12 Eur minus 14.4 which comes to - 2.4

currently its coming as 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

amit_rajeshbhai
Participant
0 Kudos

Can anyone pls. help on this, pls.?