cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deficit of PU IR quantity 1.00 EA

0 Kudos

Hi,

i am facing an error during return delivery in QA11, and the error deficit of PU IR quantity 1.00 EA.

Can any one help on this error.

Thanks,

Harikesava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harikesava,

There can be two reasons I can think of:

1. The first one can be linked to invoice already posted for the PO Item stock (as already explained by Ashok Kumar Telugu). Please do follow his guidance. You may also need to check OMBZ config settings, based on your business case for GR based IV when Invoice was posted.

2. Sometimes batch managed - stock quantity in the return delivery (Full or Partial) may also need to be verified, based on stock type (QI, blocked or Unrestricted).

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Hi Arjit,

Thanks for your information.

I have gone through the cases in case 1 and where Invoice not posted PO Item and OMBZ configuration fine. In case 2 the our client is not using the batch management.

Thanks

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harikesava,

In that case I am sorry, you may need to speak to ABAP team to check if there is any User Exit check for QA11 is failing and throwing you this error message M7-021.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member192897
Active Contributor

In standard, SAP checks whether Invoice is posted for the PO line item or not while performing the return delivery. If yes, it issues an Error message saying Deficit of PU IR qty exceeded. You have to cancel or Create a Credit memo for the quantity that needs to be returned. And then you will be able to Perform Return delivery.

Please note that the above message only appears only if the GR based IV is checked at PO item level.

Since IV is not posted in your case, workaround solution could be activating the setting Reversal GR allowed for GR based IV despite IR for Movement type 122 in Customizing (OMBZ transaction) and go ahead with the reversal.

Please note that the said setting enables Reversal of GR document despite IR in every case provided PO line item has the GR based IV checked.

As you are saying this is observed after EHP upgrade you need to raise an OSS message for the resolution part.

I dont think User Exits or Enhancements caused this issue..Still you may check with abaper.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems that Invoice is already posted for the PO line item. Just check if Invoice is already posted against the PO line item. If yes, Cancel or Create a Credit Memo for the required quantity and perform Return delivery again.

0 Kudos

Hi,

invoice not posted for the po line item. As we have upgraded from Ehp3 to Ehp7. As it was working fine in Ehp3. But this error we are facing in Ehp7 Dev & Quality.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the PO history tab screenshot..

0 Kudos

PO History tab attached.