cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Planning product Hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having a planning material in ECC assigning this material to another finished product.

Defined the planning strategy 60 in the material master of the finished product and assigning the the planning product there.

When I am transferring in CIF , selecting the Planning material check box as well as regular finished product.

My expectation is a planning product hierarchy has to be created in APO but this is not getting created.

I am not sure whether any additional settings to be defined or not.

Can somebody help me out.

Regards,

nandha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nanda,

I think that you can't create product hierarchy through CIF transfer. The hierarchy is maintained in customizing on SCM side!

Please check the links: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3701592

http://www.scmfocus.com/sapplanning/2009/09/01/master-data-%E2%80%93-define-hierarchy-structure/

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Sorry for the late rely.

I could able to finally create planning product hierarchy.

The issue was in the material master integration under general selection options for material I have to add both Finsihed product as well as planning product. I missed to add the planning product there.

I  have added to only planning product check box and issue was identified and resoleved.

I am currently working on the secenario of sales order in one material to consume of forecast of other product which is not currently happening.

Regards,

nandha

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nanda,

That's what I suggest you, If your issue is address please close the discussion.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nanda,

Go to SE38 execute Report RIMODINI for planning product integration model, and after that check transaction /SAPAPO/RELHSHOW to check planning product hierarchy

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Thanks, I di this already but still no results.

Regards,

nandha

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In CFM1 select the Planning material check box without any finished product.

Planning materials should be X0 in material master and same you should use in selection.

Do the CFM2 followed by RIMODINI

System will transfer the Planning materials and FG connection as per the entries in PGMI table.

Also refer OSS note 1025982 - Product hierarchy transfer is not working properly

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Yes closing this issue.

Thanks

Regards,

nandha