cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View All Products Shipped To Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm new to SAP overall and was just wondering if it is possible to view all the products being sent in a certain date to a particular customer.

I know how to view the Sales Orders for customers (VA05), but is there any way I can see a full list of products rather than clicking through each PO? Maybe through a report?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VA05 you can see the full list of materials sold to a customer.

If you want to see the list of products already sent to a customer (materials with a post goods issue done) you can use MB51. MB51 can be filtered by customer, by date and by the material movement type.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

I appreciate the response.

WHen i go into VA05, I see everything as individual sales orders and I have to click through each sales order to see what was in them.

Is there anyway just to see a full list of products that were ordered by the customer? I'll be sure to check out the other 2 tcodes you mentioned.

-Thanks,

Iz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can do a query on VBPA table (Sales order number, item number, Partner type, partner number) and VBRP (Sales order Item).

Give partner type WE and partner number in table VBPA, extract the sales order number and item number, then pass these into VBRP table to get the products.

You can do a simple ABAP query or SQ01 query with the above details.

Regards,

TP