cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Managment (SAP badi trip_post_fi)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody, thanks for reading this.

in the company want the tropicalization of travel module in all countries where company have operation.

But my problem is that we need witholding tax, but in the travel module can´t make that configuration, so i found

this Badi badi trip_post_fi, and serch in SAP. and the badi said:

In the case of withholding tax, as it is not possible to perform the tax calculation in FI using the withholding tax procedure meaning that any withholding tax configuration (which is not delivered in standard release) is subsequently ignored during the posting process involving transaction PRRW and PRFI. The only possibility of a workaround therefore is the BAdI BADI_TRIP_POST_FI which allows you to manipulate the posting run (such as tax codes etc at header level) and it is advisable to consult the BAdI documentation in SE18 and SAP Help.

You would then need to ensure that every posting document posted by PRRW with FB02 has the manual input of the witholding tax sign.

so if anybody know how to d a change in the bapi?

for this case i will be grateful.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is not a bapi it is a badi - so you need ABAP programming knowledge.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siegfried, thanks for your replay.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tolk with my abap programmer and we still have a doubt, because we don´t know in what part of the badi we have to change for this issue

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

sorry but I'm not in the details of withholding tax. But if you have a good programmer she/he can tell you if this "change to standard" is possible in this Badi. (Badi is nothing else then a user exit - means you can enter your own coding to get the needed result).

Best regards, Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siegfried

thank you

regards

Answers (0)