cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner program for warehouse cycle count inventory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

We have Handling unit management, Warehouse. We are using standard SAP cycle count procedure to count bins and to carry out physical inventory.

We would like to use scanner/ RF to carry out physical inventory to reduce time and efforts.

Can you please provide me some detail about different programs that are already available for warehouse cycle counts?

I would like to know which program would be ideal for us to use to replace our manual cycle counts.

Please provide all possible detail

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

NEal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you start here:

Mobile Data Entry (LE-MOB) - SAP Library

and go through the inventory counting menu it will explain in great detail the available options.

As per standard LM58 can be used for system guided and LM60 can be used for user initiated counting process.

There is a great deal of information about creating and assigning inventory count documents,counting, recounting and clearing of differences that is easy to find please make some effort to search for such information before posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jacob

thank you very much for your answer.  I research the SAP post to find available scanner program. But i only able to find DCC.

I am familiar with DCC process. But i was wondering about any other scanner program that can be use for cycle count procedure.

Thank you,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220529
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just create an inventory document with LICC and assign the document to a user (you can do it directly in LICC).

Then you can use LM58 as already indicated in previous posts

Claudio