Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Recipient on Reservation Header via BAPI (RKPF-WEMPF)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created a program to create reservations using BAPI_RESERVATION_CREATE1.

The reservation gets created with all the items specified in the parameters but there's one field that doesn't gets filled - RKPF-WEMPF (Goods Recipient at header level).

Checking the BAPI, the GR is created at item level (RESB-WEMPF) but not at header. If I go to MB22 the GR is blank.

It seems that it can't be done through BAPI_RESERVATION_CREATE1 nor can I change it using BAPI_RESERVATION_CHANGE (can only change items).

When creating a reservation (MB21) I can fill the GR and see it in RKPF table.

My question is, how can I fill the GR at header?

If not on creation (which I find it strange not to be possible on the BAPI I've mentioned) is there a BAPI that can change the header of the reservation?

Thank you!

Carlos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

While going through the interface pattern i found it can update only for Item level GRs.Try to use the

MB_CHANGE_RESERVATION for the Reservation header level change.

Check the program MM07RFB0 for more details.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Kannan

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

While going through the interface pattern i found it can update only for Item level GRs.Try to use the

MB_CHANGE_RESERVATION for the Reservation header level change.

Check the program MM07RFB0 for more details.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Kannan

0 Kudos

Hi Kannan Nair,

When searching for an answer I found that FM but I didn't think I had to change a reservation I just created to include the GR at the header.

It seems there's not much one can do but to change after creation of the reservation.

Thank you!