cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS element field not available in contract items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

in SD contract if (in transactions VA41) I insert a WBS element ay header level I would like to have it copied in all the corrspondent field (VBAP-PS_PSP_PNR) at item level. This doesn't happen.

Furthermore the "WBS element" at item level is greyed and it is not possible to manually insert any value.

I work in a completely standard system. I haven't done any screen variant.

Do you know how I can enable the edit on this field or how I can have the WBS code inserted at header level copied in the items ? Should I use a user-exit (it seems strange...) ?

Thanks.

Francesco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the field is not available in the item level, you cannot do it.

If you want the field at item level, then you have to use the right account assignment category at the requirement class level for the TOR functionality. If you use the correct requirement class which indicate the account assignment as project, the WBS element field will be available at the item level with a new tab called "Account assignment"

Try this and if you see any problem, lemme know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Navaneetha.

I use a DIEN material type. The project related to WBS is a consulting project. I create the contract when it has really been signed by a customer and it has to be implemented.

I bill it with a Milestone billing plan directly from the contract and I would like to assign the revenues to the WBS.

With the standard solution when I create the invoice there is no WBS on the lines and no accounting is done on the WBS element.

What to do you think if I copy the WBS from the header to the lines with a user-exit ?

In your answer you talk about TOR. What TOR could I have with a DIEN material ? In any case if you can suggest a correct requirement class I could try your solution.

Thanks.

Francesco

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the item category, keep the special stock indicator as Q.

Alternatively you can also look at account assignment category of Q in the requirement class. For this you can look at reqmt class 80 or 75

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Further to Navaneetha's response, you can refer the OSS 459734 - How does the order account assignment work?and t.codes provided in the Transaction dependent in the General customizing topic.

Regards,