cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit Table Report - Using SQL Editor Instead

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to create a few quick adhocs to run in any of our models in BPC v10 MS, but I know the results are going to span several thousand records and the standard Web Console audit reports for Data are limited in the number of rows it will output.

Can someone tell me what the SQL would be to manually query the audit tables from BPC 10 MS, that would give user id, template submitted from and several other intersections of data like Category, Time, etc...

Thank you in advance,

Brian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cecilia_petersson2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

For the audit batch: [EnvironmentExtra].[dbo].[AuditHdrModel]

For the audit data: [EnvironmentExtra].[dbo].[AuditDataModel]

/Cecilia

jim_juliano
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Cecilia. Our Data Audit was not pulling information we knew existed. I was able to manually rebuild the report with these tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cecilia,

Thank you for your help.  My only issue now is that I'm trying to obtain access from our DBA as I don't have the access needed for these tables within our Database.  I was reading up on the tables, but I can't locate which one has the fields related to the template that was used to submit data by the user.

Thank you,

Brian

jim_juliano
Explorer
0 Kudos

Brian,

The [EnvironmentExtra].[dbo].[AuditHdrModel] has the batch information which includes a field "AddlInfo1" containing the template name.

Between the two tables, all of the Data Audit fields are available. The tables are related by the BatchId field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Everyone...!

Answers (0)