cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Overvew - Detail. Sales order date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have come accross the following issue in APO hoping that someone will have already encountered it before and can assist.

In product view I see some sales orders with a specific start date that are consistently moved 1 day in the tab Forecast (Detail) as shown below.

See in the elements tab in /SAPAPO/RRP3, order 5402670 has a start date on 13.04.2015

while in the forecast - detail tab, the date is 12.04.2015

Does anybody know how to get the dates matching between the elements tab and the forecast tab?

Thanks in advance

Salvador

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In [Forecast] tabs, orders are displayed with location's local time zone, if in version setting (/SAPAPO/MVM), you set "Local Time Zone" in [SNP] area. If you don't make this setting in MVM, orders are displayed in UTC time zone.
While in [Element] tab, orders are displayed in the time zone controlled by Menu->Settings->Time Zone.

Please make sure your display time zone for the tabs firstly, and compare the two tabs.

Best Regards,
Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much, Ada.

I changed like you metion the plannng version and it adjusted perfectly.

Regards

Salvador

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Salvador,

Maybe is tied to your consumption mode (Product Master - Demand - Req.Strategy - Consumption section). What is the forward consumption period?

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marius,

my consumption mode is "2", so backward/forwards. See screenshot.

I don´t immediately see why this should change the dates of the sales orders in the forecast tab.

any other idea?

thanks so much for your time!

Salvador