Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Recording pop -up does not appear for RFC's and CD's

former_member210909
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have activated Time Recording for Incidents as well as RFC and Change Documents.

Time Recording pop-up appear for Incidents, but it does not appear for RFC's and CD's. But Time Recording can be maintained for RFC's and CD's.

Is it standard behaviour? Can we get Time Recording pop-up for RFC's and Cd's as well. If Yes, what has to be done for ZMCR, ZMAD, ZMMJ and ZMHF types.

Thanks,

Rakesh B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210909
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have already added the transaction in above path for below transactions.

ZMIN

ZMCR

ZMAD

ZMMJ

ZMHF

Time recording pop-up reminder appears for ZMIN while status change if no recording entry is made.

But it does not appear for ZMCR, ZMMJ, ZMAD and ZMHF.

Could you please confirm if it appears for RFC's and CD's or it will appear only in incident.

As i can do the time recording entry in RFC and CD. I have the concern about time recording reminder we get during status change.

Thanks,

Rakesh B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Time-Recording pop-up is trigged by the action "SMIN_STD_TIME_REMIND", which can be found in the action profile SMIN_STD.

By default, this action is only trigged by SMIN and SMRQ transaction types.

Regards,

Daniel

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the IMG SOLMAN_SD_TIME_REM -> maintain the action profiles with corresponding activities and check the setting in AISDK_TR_REMIND

Regards

former_member210909
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick reply Richard.

I have already added the transaction in above path for below transactions.

ZMIN

ZMCR

ZMAD

ZMMJ

ZMHF

Time recording pop-up reminder appears for ZMIN while status change if no recording entry is made.

But it does not appear for ZMCR, ZMMJ, ZMAD and ZMHF.

Could you please confirm if it appears for RFC's and CD's or it will appear only in incident.

As i can do the time recording entry in RFC and CD. I have the concern about time recording reminder we get during status change.

Thanks,

Rakesh B